|Beautiful Image® Microcurrent Facial
- Series of 5, 10 & 15 available
Beautiful Image® Microcurrent Facial Sculpting without Surgery!
We’ve all seen the unnatural appearances that often result from facial cosmetic surgery; now people all over the world are discovering an alternative way to achieve the same, if not better, age-defying results and do so with a more natural look. Microcurrent Facial Sculpting from Beautiful Image® will change the way the world looks at non-surgical facial technology, because it does not rely on wounding the dermis to stimulate its anti-aging properties.
The benefits of Microcurrent Facial and Body Sculpting may help with the following:
- Reduction of fine lines, creases and wrinkles
- Reduction in Hydration and revitalization, resulting in smoother and softer skin
- May improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Rejuvenating restoration of the "pink glow" of youthful tones
- You may have visible firming and contouring, lifting overall drooping features
- You may have tightening of sagging jowls, doubling chins and fatty cheeks
- You may have reduction with shrinking of enlarged pores
- Reduction of blackheads and acne
- Reduction of scars and pitting
- Reduction of dark circles and puffiness under eyes
All of this without the usual risks…no redness, no harmful side-effects, no wounding, no abrasion, no soreness, and no pain.
No Harmful Lasers! No Recovery Time!
Consider Microcurrent Facials
instead of Laser Skin Resurfacing
The newest Beautiful Image Model 900 delivers a broader range of Microcurrent than any competitive technology on the market and allows a deeper level of intensity without muscle contraction or over-stimulation of ATP levels.
Beautiful Image on TV
NOTE: Information here is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for medical advice provided by your physician or other medical professionals. You should not use the information contained herein for disgnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging and labels. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your physician or health care provider. Infromation and statments regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.